Like us on Facebook
Nobles Cooperative Electric has a new Facebook page. Follow this link to like our page!
Stand with us as we fight to keep electric bills affordable. Help us, help you! Go to www.Action.coop and sign up to show your support.
Rates as low as 0% for energy efficiency home improvements
Nobles Cooperative Electric and Center for Energy and Environment (CEE) have partnered to provide zero-interest and low-interest financing opportunities for energy efficient technologies.
You're eligible for 0%-2.99% financing up to $25,000 for:
- ENERGY STAR Tier 1 Ground Source Heat Pump Systems
- ENERGY STAR qualified Air Source Heat Pumps
- Electric Thermal Storage (ETS) Space Heating Systems
- ENERGY STAR qualified Heat Pump Water Heaters
- ETS Water Heater Systems, with an Energy Factor (EF) of .90 or greater and a storage capacity of at least 80 gallons
For more information please follow this link. Otherwise, email, mail, or fax your completed application to: Center for Energy and Environment, firstname.lastname@example.org, 212 3rd Avenue, North, Suite 560, Minneapolis, MN 55401, Fax: 612-335-2650.
Working for you for over 75 years
Our electric cooperative is small enough—and local enough—to know and serve the needs of every member. The cooperative knows its members, because they are the owners. We know members expect state-of-the-art technology, responsive service and reliable electricity. Our cooperative delivers.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.